1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Lidle's death make Francesa less of a jerk?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

And you are correct.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah, but I've got a cat that can't piss in the litter box and she looks like a MENSA member compared to JT.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I have cat piss, sitting on the floor outside the litter box, that looks like a MENSA member compared with that putz.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Probably you'll see a totally disingenuous and fake semi-apology from Francesa in the next day or two, a superficially thoughtful and regretful hand-washing of the whole deal, which will then probably inspire some people to call in, telling him not to feel so bad about it.

Then, a day or two later, he'll be back to pissing all over everybody.

Just think when the victims of Mariotti, Paige and Bayless start kicking off.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

If you saw the YES simulcast of their show yesterday, Russo (who was very critical of Lidle, mostly over his ripping of Bonds, and who had a very contentious interview with Cashman about picking up Lidle) was very shaken. Francesa seemed unemotional.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

BYH, you didn't check in with Ijag for a day or so, and she was beginning to get worried. There's a thread about it some place.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

WFAN pulled the interview. Classy or weak? I'm leaning toward the latter.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Any smelly give-and-take? The FAN hides tapes better than Nixon did.

But everybody heard ALLLLLL about it . . .

What a highhanded jerk.

9. bd11

bd11 Member

F Francesa. I hope he feels bad about it. The guy thinks he is better than anyone else. He's just a fat stooge who got lucky. When you treat people like he does sooner or later it will catch up to you. Tell him to go bang another traffic girl.

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Another traffic girl? Who was the first?

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

"Dog I think he blew the turn"

Its always high comedy when Chris and Mike start debating things they know little about.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

"Dog, bad job with Lidle flying the plane. Bad job."

"Yeah, but Mike, what a good job by Bloomberg in that press conference. Good, good job."

"Dog, agreed. A good job."

Draft saved Draft deleted