1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Billy Packer Finally be suspended ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rhody31, Apr 5, 2007.

1. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Circular logic: Fagged out was a perfectly good expression to express being tired after a hard effort--but Billy Packer used it publicly--and Billy Packer is a jerk at best--and the term fag is an absolutely unacceptable term for a human being--therefore fagged out is no good as an expression anymore.

And another perfectly good expression bites the dust. I'm ready to concede on this one; Billy Packer makes it indefensible.

My last word on this thread: to make it clear, there's only one "r" in pejorative.

2. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

As someone who has A) heard the English use the term "fagged" out to describe a state of exhaustion but B) doesn't watch Charlie Rose, I ask: Is Rose English?

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

No. But to his credit, it's his primary language.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Well ... that answers that question. Betty always does have that come-hither quiver in her voice when Wilma's around.

I just hope they don't forget the batteries 10 prehistoric hummingbirds it takes to work the double-headed rockbrator. :-X

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Billy Packer please pick up the white courtesy phone CBS has found religion.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

No they haven't. Packer brings in $$$ for college basketball. CBS return to sinning after their decision Thursday morning.

Draft saved Draft deleted