1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wii emergency ... Bolt

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BB Bobcat, Nov 25, 2008.

1. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

It's not horrible and I suppose if it was my only system, I would probably use it more. My 7-year old daughter enjoys it and Wii Sports is always a blast to play. Mario Kart is okay (I would probably enjoy it more if I didn't suck at it) & my Wii Fit gathers dust. I'm hoping to try Super Mario Galaxy one of these days, but if a game comes out for multiple consoles, I'm getting the 360 version every time.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person on your XBox profile? Just curious.

3. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I do? I don't think I do.

EDIT. Nevermind, I'm assuming you're referring to the blog linked in my signature. I don't actually create that. 360voice.com is just a silly site where they take your Live activity and create a blog that your console "writes". It's automatically generated daily.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Ahh, it all makes sense now.

That blog was one of the weirdest things I've ever read, truth be told.

5. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

It certainly is bizarre, but at least now you know it's not all me. ;D

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

You better not be near me. Cause if I saw a grown man taking his family to Thanksgiving via a tricycle, I'd call the cops for sure.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I think that's why I'm so ... bloated.

Draft saved Draft deleted