1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Mar 19, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

I thought I'd seen it all then this monring, I was reminded I hadn't. Driving down the interstate, this woman was brushing her freaking teeth. No joke. She had a water bottle and all. Unbelieveable. Are there any other bright driver stories out there like this one?

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

This thread title will not end well.

That being said, I once saw someone use both knees to drive while they were using their hands to roll a joint.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I've seen someone steer with their knees while crotching a 40 and rolling a joint.

Just kept thinking, "You know, if we get pulled over, that's going to be damn impossible to explain."

4. boots

boots New Member

I once saw a guy getting a buff and wax from a beauty as they went through a toll booth. The toll booth guy said "I wish that was me!"

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I once got whacked in the knee by a flying hubcap. End_Of_Thread.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So if the guy was getting a buff and a wax, how could your toll both friend determine if she was a beauty or not?

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Because boots judges from the rear.

8. You saw that? Sorry, man. But I was being as careful as possible.

9. boots

boots New Member

Because he said she stopped, put her head up and winked at him.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

Six new boots threads on the first page? Impressive work.

11. boots

boots New Member

We thank you.

12. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

While on the same road trip two weeks ago:
    1) Behind an SUV-type thing, and I'm SURE the girl in the passenger seat was blowing the driver. I ended up beside them at one point and sure as shit, she bobs up, looks out the driver's side window and smiles at me and laughs. Yes, she was hot.
    2) A guy eating a donut with his left hand, holding a book with his right and reading it as I passed.

The highway's speed limit is 70 mph.

Draft saved Draft deleted