1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why would it be "racist" to consider your reaction to this question?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

[​IMG]

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Apparently you're new here and don't know Yawn. Or you're making a joke, and if so, huzzah.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

In that case, he should either be a lot more subtle or a lot more overt, if only because at least then there'd be a chance for a couple of giggles.

5. Damn solid poopie

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. How could he be more overt?

"Topic: How many towers did Osama -- I mean Obama -- blow up today?"
    "Topic: George W. Bush -- great president, or the greatest president?"
    "Topic: Disability -- Why should I have to pay just because you lost an arm working in Iraq?"

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

"Topic: Charlton Heston -- Even though he's dead, you'll never pry the gun from his hands."

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I know a guy (in the sense that I read his posts at another board) that makes Yawn look like Fenian after he's watched Beaches followed by an Inside the Actor's Studio with Alan Alda. He believes (or at least his internet persona does) that witches and gays can and should be killed by the state in accordance with OT law, that the federal government only exists to support the defense and an Israeli state and that everyone who doesn't use the King James Bible is going to hell, no questions asked. By those standards, Yawn's almost garden-variety.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.