1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why The World Is Not An Episode Of 24

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Feb 9, 2007.

1. joe

joe Active Member

That's painted stick to you, pal.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Final proof that you are, without question, the dumbest son of a bitch that has ever learned how to type.

Before you post anything again about scientific theories, learn what it is.

Unbelievable.

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Man it's been a while since I've gotten some good conch shell. :)

4. joe

joe Active Member

I believe that was the first veil to fall.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The theory of evolution is "the widely held notion that all life is related and has descended from a common ancestor: the birds and the bananas, the fishes and the flowers -- all related."

Yet in the fossil record, man was always man, birds were always birds, dinosaurs were always dinosaurs, monkeys were always monkeys. The is not a single fossil record showing that ape eventually developed into man or that fish eventually develped into cow or any such transition. None whatsoever. No matter what you say, you can't escape that fact.

Even Darwin himself half-admitted it.

"To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree." (Darwin 1872)

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

old_tony wins again!!!

::)

7. Source, pls.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Source? That's laughable, Fenian. Source for what? Darwin's own quote? That would be Darwin. Source for the fact that there is no fossil record of man once not being man? Sorry, but like I said, it doesn't exist. That would make it incumbent on you to prove me wrong by finding fossil records that show man was once fish or something else. But you know you won't find that, so you make the incredibly weak "Sourse, pls" post?

Source for the quote stating what the theory of evolution is? The Pro-Darwin site known as http://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

If you're arguing that that's not what the theory of evolution is, have at it. This should be fun to watch.

9. jboy

jboy Guest

Between that ohio guy saying being gay is a mental disorder, Old Tony denying evolution and Yawn calling everyone left of Pat Buchanan a commie, the right certainly is well represented on these boards. ::)

Like I said, I'm a life-long Republican, and I disagree with a lot of what's said on here, but those three guys are embarrassing.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Not quite as embarrassing as masquerading as something you aren't.

My advice: Go away from our party. Three in common would also make up the majority of the party. People like you end up selling out to the other side at some point anyway. Go now. They'll throw you a "coming out" party from the leftover party favors from the gig they threw for the retired NBA never-was who announced publicly his affinity for sniffing jocks.

11. Yes, please leave the children in the basement to their paste-eating.
    The grown-ups are talking upstairs anyway.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Key pattern in Fenian's responses...when confronted with truth he can't defend, he reaches for the paste.

Draft saved Draft deleted