1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why no moral outrage from Jesse and Al?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Huh? I'm not even in the top 10 in most time spent online. And I didn't start that thread, you simpering fool.

2. boots

boots New Member

What is with the name calling? Can you not communicate without it? I can call you every name in the book and what good does it do? This is an anonymous board dude. Lighten up or better yet, stop lighting up.
    And I still have no idea what thread you are talking about.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

You called Doc an attention whore, boots.

4. boots

boots New Member

Enough with the threadjacking. OK
    The discussion was good until the usual suspects and you know who you are, came on. It's really all too childish. Grow up and stick to the topic of the board.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I just figured it out. Boots is an unfunny version of Borat, with marginally better English. Is nice!

6. boots

boots New Member

AGAIN TAKE THE THREADJACKING SOMEWHERE ELSE. THAT'S WHAT RAMDOM THOUGHT IS FOR.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Ramdom? Is that a St. Louis fanboy message board?

8. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

Jesse ran for presdient almost 25 years ago. Are you attempting to say that Jesse knows the pulse of African Americans?

When was the last time you saw anyone under the age of 50 standing behind him?

Some of you white guys baffle me. You fail to put the onus on the white male dominated media that has Jesse and Al's number on speed dial.

9. boots

boots New Member

That's the point I've been saying all along. And I'm not black.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Go fuck yourself with a fungo bat, boots, you attention-craved waste of bandwidth.

11. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

If there is ever a "Most Screwed Up Thread 2007" contest, I vote for this one.

[​IMG]

12. boots

boots New Member

Dude you have serious problems. I truly suggest counseling of some kind. What on Earth possessed you to send such a nasty shot to me?
    Damn. I really feel for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted