1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why no moral outrage from Jesse and Al?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Which people? You and your multiple personalities?

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The topic is now attention whores, since you brought that up.

Stick to the topic.

People are tired of sc's shit? Did you see the thread that got a thousand posts in about an hour by people sick of your shit?

And ijag, thanks as always for your razor-sharp attention to compound modifiers.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This girl is not wearing boots:

EDIT:

Link deleted due to it being disgusting.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What was their public comment when they took a lying black whore's word for a rape that never occurred? And with Al, it's twice he's publicaly led a media lynching against white men for false allegations of violence towards black women. Both times the black females has proved to be an unstable liar.

It's obvious that if a white guy did this to a black elderly woman, Al would be screakming his ignorant head off. And main stream journalists would cover the hell out of it. Just like we all know that Jess promosed a lying whore that he would pay for her education. How many other whores is he paying tuition for?

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That is disgusting. This girl is wearing boots.

[​IMG]

6. boots

boots New Member

No I did not see the post but I'm sure jealous attention whores such as yourself will both point out the thread and say something stupid which doesn't surprise me in the least. So what is your point? that you and a few assclownish children can gang up on a post? That you have no life and basically live on this site? What is it that you are trying to prove?

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Drop the passive-aggressive bullshit. I asked a simple question, and you in your desperate attempt to come off as some revolutionary accuse me of starting a race war, a comment so retarded that if you said it at a Special Olympics event, they'd kick you out for doping. Would Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a public comment if a 101-year-old black woman was mugged by a black man? If so, then that would make them inconsistent. If not, then no harm no foul.

It's okay not to agree with the way Sharpton and Jackson conduct themselves, or even to ask a question about how they would handle a hypothetical, without being a racist. Even if that means I don't get the coveted boots seal of approval.

8. boots

boots New Member

I think you'd have to ask Jesse those questions. I'm sure he can answer them.
    Now back to the race thing, why bring up a topic that many here can't handle? What are you trying to prove?

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Great, great, great line.

10. boots

boots New Member

And since the subject has turned to attention whoring, tell me something Dr. Do you enjoy instigating? You have many more posts than I do. You're on here I believe 24 hours a day. Who is the true attention whore? And while we're at it, what's thread that you began about me that so many people wrote in on? I can't find it. Thanks in advance.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The fact is, whether you like it or not, Jesse speaks for you in the world of mass media and public opinion. When he's out there extorting beer distributorships for his son, in the name of black folks every where, and when 20 million black folks yell, RUN JESSE RUN, he speaks for you. SAme with Al Sharlaton.

We all need Jesse and Al to shut the fuck and go away forever. That they believe they speak for blacks is the greatest barrier to race relations in this country

12. boots

boots New Member

I'm not black so he definitely doesn't speak for me. And of the black friends that I have none have said that he speaks for them although he may address some of their concerns.

Draft saved Draft deleted