1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why no moral outrage from Jesse and Al?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Apr 28, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

You can say race in almost any situatuion. To call this a race crime is a cock of shit.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And their public comment would be . . . what?

"This is an outrage!"

Yes it is. So?

"The guy needs to be caught!"

He was.

"The guy needs to be punished!"

He will be.

Anything else?

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I'm not asking what they'd say, I'm asking would they say anything period. Tawana Brawley?

4. boots

boots New Member

Get the facts right before starting a race war. In the Brawley situation, it was an African-American teenager making accusations against white men. That's not the case here. There's no "race card" to throw out.
    The only card that can be thrown is the "thug" card because that what this assclown was, a thug.

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Starting a race war?

STFU and GTFO

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The Rev's would have marched their asses into the nearest studio for CNN had the black woman been mugged by a white man.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

As I said before . . .

. . . and they would say . . . what?

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Threads Zeke thinks aren't dumb:

1) Anti-Bush threads.
    2) Anti-Cheney threads.
    3) FenPhen's up his ass threads.
    4) Attack Yawn threads.
    5) Oh, and anything else Republican threads.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

BTE, I don't think some people will ever listen to common sense here.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

If you idiots believe in any degree that Sharpton and Jackson are first political and a distant second about race, you are to be truly pitied.

11. boots

boots New Member

You should take your own advice and whatever those acronyms mean. You made a jackassed statement. I called you on it. We don't need that kind of shit on these boards. There's enough venom out here already and you know that.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

We'll all wait for you to show where anyone on this board made that argument.

I know you like arguing with yourself, but, criminy, you're now arguing about two people's possible hypothetical reaction to a possible hypothetical situation and then a possible hypothetical reaction by an imaginary poster on this board.

In conclusion, up the dosage.

Draft saved Draft deleted