1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why must men's room be so nasty?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

For me it was a step up. Literally.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Why willingly use the urinal in an otherwise decent public bathroom? I'll take my own space over having to look at piss cakes covered in gnarly pubes marinating in stale golden urine, all just before lunch. The privacy's a bonus.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've never been happier to be a woman.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Oh, our toilet stall is a whole nother story. There's only one toilet and it's right next the urinal. It's so narrow I feel like a heifer in cattle chute when I go in there. You have to maneuver your leg to keep from hitting the TP dispenser. Plus, the stall wall is so low that I can see over it when standing. What's worse is that if someone is in there taking a deuce the bottom is pretty high off the ground so the urinal user gets a clear look at the poor person shitting's shoes, pants, and, yes, his underwear... the shitter is a sitting duck because he cannot see anything other than the tiny narrow stall walls. God save the person who wears (ahem!) nature-stained whites or colorful coloreds and has to #2 at work. Every time I get a tummy rumble I start trying to remember what undies I put on that morning. In addition to all this, there is no way to get to it other than go through the copy/supply room where people congregate all the time. Larry David would flip his shit at this bathroom.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

That was very funny. I hope I didn't wake the house up.

There is nothing sadder than walking in and seeing the deuce-dropper's underwears bunched around his feet.

A guy oughtn't be humbled so much like that in front of his co-workers.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Until you need to pee when a restroom is no where to be found.

Draft saved Draft deleted