1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why must men's room be so nasty?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Aug 27, 2007.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Our plant is in an office building where we must share the bathrooms with about six other businesses and the public.
    There are two stalls and two urinals.
    I've gotten used to the fact that many people refuse to flush the urinals, leaving a yellow pool of whiz for the next dude to pee into.
    This afternoon, upon entering a stall, the bowl was full of paper and poop.
    Why can't these morons flush a f-ing toilet?
    It's getting to be an epidemic.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

When I would work at/drink for free the bar where everyone knew my name, the biggest lament was not from the men's room, but the ladies room. They'd bitch about its condition as they trashed the place.
    Men aren't even close.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The women's room was always worse than the men's room during my bartender years.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

From my days as a gas-station pump jockey/general flunky, I can attest:

Men's rooms are much worse in terms of consistent day-to-day condition.

Women's rooms reach pinnacles of puke-triggering disgust much worse than the men's.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

At least there's a couch in the women's room.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Dude, we're guys. It's what we do.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

George Michael enjoys the LA bathrooms.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Idaho's Larry Craig loves Minneapolis cans, too.

9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Because the goatfuckers know someone will step in behind them, flush the pee- or shit-filled johns and pick up or kick around paper, TP or whatever they leave behind.

What's terrible is taking a young child into such a bathroom and they don't realize it's a germ pit created by slovenly bastards. So they hop on the toilet, touch it, drop trou to the nasty floor, etc.

10. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

My 10-year-old will crap almost anywhere, Wal-Mart, McDonald's, gas station, you name it, unlike the old man, who will only shit at home or work.
    But even he is starting to pass on johns that are too nasty.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Us men of the world were apparently taught not to care what bathrooms look like in high school, as I can attest from poo-ing in several different bathrooms around West Texas a couple of weeks ago.
    And I still say, the lack of stall doors is worse than the dirtiness.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Isn't it weird how only the clean bathrooms have the toilet-seat covers, not the skanky places where you actually could use one?

Draft saved Draft deleted