1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Why Monogamy Matters"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It's not about developing a thicker skin. It's that I prefer civil discussion and debate to emotion, taunting, and name-calling. I don't care if it's "just the Internet." I find it really immature, and you tend to go that route. A lot.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This from a guy siding with Zag. The laughs just keep on coming. Thank you.

Funny, but I don't ever remember you speaking out against such behavior except when it has been directed at you. I would think you would want to speak up about all of the immature attacks on this board since they bother you so much.

Or maybe you just need a thicker skin.

3. printdust

printdust New Member

A careful look at this thread shows one "common" agitator: and outofplace is, of course, out of place. And ignored by the police. Should we be surprised? Hardly.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Funny how you ignore agitators who agree with you.

But yes, the mods here all love me. it's the truth. I swear it. I'm also a male model with more money than I could ever spend and I'll be taking Ben Roethlisberger's place as the Steelers starting quarterback next year. All true. Every word.

5. printdust

printdust New Member

Did the cop wake up? He's gone. I swear I saw him napping in here earlier. :)

6. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

So ... you assume that you're providing the information they need when it's already too late? Sounds like a pretty backwards system to me.

7. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

I'm curious as to how a thread that started with a clearly stated conclusion unrelated to education about condom use has turned in that direction.

The study was about the correlation between sex and depression. With or without a condom, it's still sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted