1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why MLK was Republican . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RedSmithClone, Jun 8, 2008.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I apologize. That was a little over the top even for me.
    I actually like you and enjoy reading your posts more than most on here. I just think you're wrong about FOX being the Evil Empire of TV.

I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Wow. If you're going to play the role of Yawn, could you at least try to be grammatically correct?

3. OK, I take back the Yawn comparison. He would never admit to having crossed the line.
    Good for you, Red.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fair enough, Red.

5. RedSmithClone

Plus we Cubs fans need to stick together.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Really.

Find me anyone on NBC or MSNBC whose hatred is the equivalent of this nonsense from Ms Coulter.

Just give me one example, OK?

Enjoy the following

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.

Or this:

Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant.

Or try this on for size:

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

This woman is a fraud who maintained, despite all evidence to the contrary in a CBC interview. that Canada sent troops to Vietnam. She got called on it and didn't have the guts to fess up to her mistake.

She's a charlatan and a hate mongering bitch.

Find some other right wing ideologue to hitch your star to.

She's irrelevant.

7. RedSmithClone

Man you are dead on. Why she dets under your skin so badly is beyond me. She never had cred and never will.

She's a shock jock type who says whatever will sell books.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And the problem is, there are people who are actually buying those books, rather than dismissing her as the certifiable nutjob that she is.

9. Grimace

Grimace Guest

The only reason for a Democrat not to go on Fox is because they're scared. There is no other reason.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Dems don't go on Fox for the same reason the Bush Administration doesn't talk to Iran. They think it will give them legitimacy.

Draft saved Draft deleted