1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is The Big Lead "touring" ESPN?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Simon, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Simon

Simon Active Member

Am I missing something here?

"During our trip to Bristol yesterday, the kind folks on the PR staff were able to pull ESPN Gameday heartthrob Kirk Herbstreit aside for five quick questions."

Of course they're kind PR folks. They're trying to make your Web site write something positive about the ESPN experience for once.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Reading between the lines, I'm guessing he is touting ESPN because he got to meet heartthrob Kirk Herbstreit.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I like the Baton Rouge call on Best Gameday atmosphere. I would have to agree.

TBL's interview of Charles Robinson is a great read, but holy shit is that an old picture.

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

[​IMG]

thebiglead waits patiently for its five questions with the heartthrob.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

ESPN invited in a bunch of BLOGGERS! including Deadspin, which sent a regular commentator instead of an actual employee ...

http://deadspin.com/5346365/lock-up-your-bike-racks-deadspin-goes-to-bristol

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Best one yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I wanted to see if they would let Deadspin talk to Erin Andrews.

Draft saved Draft deleted