1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is John Tesh the greatest composer of all time? I'll tell you why...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Foley, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

THIS is why

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Yep, the greatest theme ever for sports programming

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

I really thought, when I saw the start to this topic on the main board, that it would read "Why is John Tesh the Anti-Christ?"

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No, that title is permanently in the hands of this not-so-little ditty ...

8) :) :D 8)

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

That was funny as hell - how cheesy. And since when does Red Rocks have a roof?

7. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Hmmm, that's close

8. 2muchcoffeeman

No, not close. Over the top. Tesh's music is ... hell, it's the NBA. It's not close.

9. You're a flippin dork.

Despite the fact I had flashbacks of MJ in a Bull jersey.

You're still a flippin dork for finding that crap.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This seems like the perfect thread to mention that Gary Glitter was released from a Vietnamese prison yesterday after serving his two years as a child molester. There were no direct flights to the UK, so they put him on a plane to Thailand where he was going to transfer, but when he got to Thailand he tried to stay. Except they wouldn't allow him into the country. So after an eight hour standoff, in which the British police officer assigned to usher him into Heathrow so they could make sure he signed the sex offender register stood around helplessly, Glitter next tried Hong Kong, where they also wouldn't let him enter. I was following this like it was an Olympic sport earlier, but I'm not sure where he is currently in his quest to find a country that will take him. I got busy. Speculation was that Singapore was next, but given their law & order attitudes and the fact that Interpol sent out something asking that no one admit him, I can't see that happening. He could spend the rest of his life traveling from airport to airport, perhaps, which might not be so bad, because without being able to get through customs anywhere, his opportunities to meet 11-year-old girls will be limited.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

No, not really.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I don't know, it brought me back to a simpler time that revolved around the NBA.

I love that song.

Though, that version sucks donkey balls. John Tesh playing the tape from his answering machine, then bouncing the fake basketball and then running around stage to find his keyboard - that was lame.

Draft saved Draft deleted