1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Barbara Walters' cleavage on my television screen?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I wouldn't fuck Barbara Walters with Bea Arthur's dick.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Johnny died nearly two years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/23/carson.obit/

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Excellent band name.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Bill: Krusty, as your accountant, I must warn you your spending --
    Krusty: Did you send those thousand roses to Bea Arthur's grave?
    Bill: [exasperated] Yes, but she's still --
    Krusty: I don't want to hear the end of any sentences!

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Really good friend. Lives in a different city. We have the most ridiculous conversations, because we are the same exact age (born 2 days apart) and both wish we were 1970s athletes, or at the least, characters in 70s sitcoms. He's the guy who mails me random books he finds at library sales, including a book a few months ago written by a sportswriter for the Seattle P-I who chronicled the 1977 Seattle Supersonics season, and how "out of control" the modern-day athlete had gotten (yes, it was quaint!). I opened the package not knowing what to expect and the first thing I saw was the back cover, with a black and white photo of Slick Watts. It may have been the best gift anyone has ever gotten me.

I can't remember exactly how Melissa Joan Hart came up, but it was a pretty typical, random conversation that probably befuddled the NSA guy in charge of wiretapping my phone. We're both sitting in front of computers, and he says, "Good lord, go to IMDB, and check out the 17th picture of her. What the hell happened there?" And that led to comments like, "She looks like Melanie Griffith on an all cannoli diet." Not exactly stuff I am proud of, but I have conversations like it several times a week.

6. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Shucks, can I still send flowers? Is Ed okay? I've been waiting for him to ring my bell for years. I have to look at naked photos of Barbara Wa Wa just to hold back the excitement that comes every time the neighbor drops by.

7. boots

boots New Member

There's nothing like old tits to get my telly whacking.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

*barf*

9. XXXX

XXXX Member

barbara walters cleavage was on tv? what was she wearing? i can't fathom why there would be an opening by her belly button.

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

Why did I click on this thread?

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Because you're a sick bastard.

Draft saved Draft deleted