1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I Never will Cheat on my Wife...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by qtlaw, Feb 3, 2012.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'll pass along his password so you can have fun, too.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

His real question is, "Why would anyone fuck?"

4. No, it's definitely why would anyone cheat. There is no reason to ever cheat. If you want someone different, well, divorces aren't hard to get in this country, and it's even easier to break up with someone.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Someone very close to me went through a divorce, and one reason was because he couldn't stop flirting with other women. Literally can't stop. Even with his girlfriend now. I've had to drag him out of some very precarious situations, but I don't know if he's ever crossed the line, but he'll flirt like a horny dog right in front of his significant other.

The reason he does it? Without a doubt, ego gratification.

6. I think I found my new sig line!

7. That's something I will never understand no matter how long I live. I have zero respect for anyone who cheats.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

People are complicated. The guy I'm talking about is a good guy in pretty much every other way. But he's an enormous attention whore when it comes to women. Who knows why? He could be damaged somehow, for all I know. Now, of course, it's then up to him to recognize that and try to fix it.

9. joe king

joe king Active Member

Houston County, Ga. is pronounced How-ston, as well.

Then again, in Georgia, Cairo is pronounced KAY-ro and Albany is pronounced all-BENNY.

10. There is a Cairo (also pronounced KAY-ro) West Virginia... I refuse to pronounce it that way.
    Seeing as how Egypt's version is about 2,000 years older.

No suprise, Cairo's High School team: The Pharaohs.

11. joe

joe Active Member

It's Kay-ro in Missouri and Illinois, too.

12. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Maybe he is a sex addict? Or, as I like to call it, the better-looking cousin of impotence.

Draft saved Draft deleted