1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I Hate Softball

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, May 11, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Shut up you honkey dyke........

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Nothing like discussing softball on its merits and demerits

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This guy?

[​IMG]

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Thank you, spnited. We may not agree about 2A Texas tennis, but dang it, we agree on this.

5. zagoshe

Yes one of the demerits are the scary looking women that so dominate the culture of people who both play and follow the sport. And no amount of politically correct whining can change that.

6. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Former major leaguer Ron Washington on bunting.

"Bottom line, son, you gotta get that bitch down and run like a motherfucker.”

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For somebody who so into being on TV, he should know that that is NOT a flattering angle for hiim.

8. zagoshe

Bitch is a mean-spirited and sexist term, you should be fired. I'm going to hold a press conference.....

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Keep trying, knuckledragger. I've been on the opposite side of one argument or another with most of the people arguing with you on this thread and I couldn't care less what most of them think. You are just flat out wrong, as usual.

10. Back to what I think was the original point of this thread ...

I don't know if it's any more frustrating to see a great individual pitcher lose because her teammates stink than it is to see a great individual pitcher carry her teammates when her teammates seem far more concerned with everything but the game they're playing. Where I work there are a couple teams that are carried by one player who does almost everything for them while the rest spend their time thinking up new cheers.

11. zagoshe

Keep trying, bedwetter, I've been on the opposite side of one argument or another with most of the people arguing with you on this thread and I couldn't care less what most of them think. You are just flat out wrong, as usual.

12. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Move the rubber back 6 feet.

Someone, try fixing this currently awful game.

Draft saved Draft deleted