1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does Hillary still get a free pass from the media?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Let us be real honest right now. How many of those in contention are receiving real critical coverage? Outside of Romney's religion, for about two weeks, we haven't seen all that much.

Huckabee is a simpleton and that is barely being exposed. Romney is a flake, but that isn't discussed. Thompson is, well, nothing at all which I guess the paucity of coverage is exposing. Rudy has probably seen the most but much of that is his own doing (client lists, etc).

Clinton has seen the second most coverage, especially as GQ has pointed out the amount of websites dedicated solely to making certain anything but her is elected (yes I mean anything). Obama is lightly touched upon, aside from his "experience." Edwards, well, he was pretty much shredded by the media months ago, so he gets little attention now.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hope you suffer a huge blood loss.

If you see "RACIST" in that, take your eyes and shove them up your ass. And thank your lucky stars that FDR did what he did with the Japanese...(I'm not saying they should have lost all their belongings...) because that was an ugly must-do reaction of war.
    In the meantime, I'd love for you to take your attitude to Pakistan, Iran or another joint. Sit down and have a cup of coffee with Osama. I'm sure you two would be singing Kum-ba-yah before long.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i nominate this for the stupidest overreaction to a nonpost in all of 2007.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Ever since that house landed on Hillary's sister, the media has given her an extraordinary amount of deference.

5. ATLienCP

ATLienCP Member

I am thinking Yawn is a caricature created by one of the lefties on this board no one is that ridiculous.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

A theory I myself entertained.

Alas, he is.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Actually, Mensa candidate, my must bite tongue was for this gem from you...

Where is the moderator when someone else name-calls? Or is it a certain liberal whine that matters? Retarded is a bit over the top.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so, in retrospect, retarded is not over the top, is it?

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Markvid's judgement is flawed - which is why he no longer moderates. Sometimes, the liberal bias is just too much to handle.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

No, I am no longer moderator because I got tired of cleaning up messes people like you cause on a daily basis here.
    Stupidity, intolerance and arrogance such as yours crosses party lines.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Crosses into the dim and dumb depths of Democratic Party dung.

Say that five times in 10 seconds and I'll write a letter of recommendation that they make you a keynote speaker this summer. Well, OK. Maybe one who introduces a keynote speaker. But just think: That's how Slick Willie got himself famous.

I might be doing you the biggest favor you've ever had.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

I am convinced you are mentally ill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.