1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does Hillary still get a free pass from the media?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markvid

markvid Guest

http://faustasblog.com/2007/12/hillarys-idea-of-conversation-no.html

I can ask for your vote, just don't ask me anything...does she realize she running for President in a democracy, not a monarchy?
    Oh, also, you supposedly knew Benazir Bhutto for a dozen years. Yet, you tell everyone her father was assassinated. No, he was hung after a trial. Also, you gave your personal condolences to her 2 children, whom you know well. What about kid #3?
    She's a liar, a fake, an idiot and why the media doesn't call her out on every god damn lie is beyond me.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Well considering most of the media spent so much of its time between 1992 and 2000 in the same position as Monica Lewinsky was in with respect to Bill Clinton, why are we shocked that they are giving Hillary the same treatment?

The next time Hillary does an interview with someone who is not a personal friend and answers a question that is not 100 percent rehearsed will be the first.

She is a liar, she is a phony, she is a fraud, yet she will be our next president because she never has to answer a tough question and anyone who raises one with her is going to have their legs cut off figuratively...or given the body count around these two, perhaps literally as well.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Assassination isn't limited to just catching a bullet, Mark. Bombs or knives or, in Pops Bhutto's case, a rope gets the job done effectively.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination

4. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

[​IMG]

is why HRC gets a free pass.

you made him. now you deal with his legacy. good luck with that.

5. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

i trust you've been opposed to every abuse of executive power from the bush administration during the past 7 years, and have been exceedingly vocal about such.

6. zagoshe

Absolutely, which is why I certainly don't want the fucking female version of him and his alter-ego -- her husband -- running this country for the next four years.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Yes...so why is she running pretending to be anti-Bush when she's just as bad?

8. markvid

markvid Guest

I see the point, F_B, but he was tried, not just a random hanging.

9. zagoshe

And let me add -- I just hope that the same people who spend their every waking moment bitching, moaning and whining about every "abuse of power" -- real or imagined -- over the past seven years will be equally as vigiliant in the next four years which will surely be filled with bogus land deals, mysteriously disappearing documents, FBI files that disappear, people who die in mysterious ways, etc., etc.

Of course, I'm sure we'll get the liberal line of BS which is to say "it is different, it is just different!!!"

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I thought this title was sarcasm. Honest.

11. "...bogus land deals, mysteriously disappearing documents, FBI files that disappear, people who die in mysterious ways, etc., etc."

One way it's different is that every single item on your list is complete bullshit, disproven by (among other people) Republican prosecutors.
    Find another note to play.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Who knew that Tom Fitton posted here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.