1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do the media and the courts continue the Michael Jackson paternity charade?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Aug 15, 2013.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Today, under oath, Debbie Rowe went further than ever before to explain how she came to be the daughter of Michael Jackson's two (alleged) children. Except, the (alleged) is only my emphasis. Why do the media and the courts continue to pussyfoot around the paternity of these two people, who are now teens?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-michael-jackson-though-his-face-was-disfigured-debbie-rowe-says-20130815,0,2590032.story

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fact of the matter is, before he became addicted to body modification, Michael Jackson looked like this:

[​IMG]

Enquiring minds want to know!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

3. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Damn, beat me to it. I was confused at first.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm not a DNA expert.
    Who are the parents?

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Seeing as Paris has some gorgeous features, I'm guessing neither Michael Jackson nor Debbie Rowe has anything to do with her DNA.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

HEADLINE: "Michael Jackson thought his face was disfigured, Debbie Rowe says"

That's 'cause he disfigured his face.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Sorry, the guy was a freak, but how is he not their father?? There's no shortage of children born via surrogacy, sperm/egg donors, etc. So what if he wasn't the biological father?

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

1) I have seen some pictures of Paris Jackson where I think, 'hmmmm, it could be possible.' She has obviously picked up the family predilection for appearance modification (and she's being enabled in that pursuit). The boys: no way.

2) I seriously don't care one way or the other. I ain't getting any of MJ's money either way, so I don't care.

Draft saved Draft deleted