1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are you weird?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

They stopped in 1990 and went to beef flavor instead of actual beef fat:

http://www.rense.com/general7/whyy.htm

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I spent half an hour building a beer garden for the fans to finance my team's state of the art aerobic center.

On a freakin video game.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Seriously?

I feel pretty good about myself now, since I fucking loathe those things and you are, ahem, thriving at an advanced age. :D :D

4. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I'm not wild about vegetables, either, especially the mushy, squishy kind. Most salad fixin's I'll eat. Cooked carrots if they're covered in gravy. Love corn.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I love fruits and vegetables. Just not as much as I did the snack foods.

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

That makes two of us. My friends joke with me because I almost never eat them. I feel stuff like lettuce and tomatoes on sandwiches takes away from the stuff that actually tastes good.

7. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

I have never seen Forrest Gump or Titanic. I work in sports media and I do not have cable TV or Internet at home. Yes, I'm posting at work but if you don't bitch about work, then no problem, right?

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I memorize and study 90s sitcoms for fun. That's one of the reasons I'm weird.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Lettuce, celery, carrots, corn on the cob (no other way) and potatoes are the only veggies I eat.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

fixed

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That number's probably not too far-fetched. I'd need a week to brainstorm. But I'd probably get caught up in a Full House marathon and forget about life altogether.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.