1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are you weird?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I'm weird because I view watching movies as either a bi- or triannual event or as the ultimate form of torture.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

The big twist is the chick is a dude.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think that's a different movie you've never seen.

4. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I think horrendously ugly dogs are hilarious and sorta cute at the same time.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

While I'll occassionally eat some french fries, for the most part I don't like potatoes.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

We had a vegetarian come in all the time to the McD's I worked in as a kid and order a Big Mac with no meat. She talked me into trying one during one of her visits. Wasn't bad.
    Manager wouldn't cut her a break on price.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

I don't eat vegetables.

8. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

If she ate the fries, they were cooked in beef fat at the time.

9. My wife was in Burger King the other day when two women dressed in McD's uniforms came in and stood in line. People started questioning why they weren't eating at McD's - they said you wouldn't either if you saw how they made the food. They say they'll snack on the pre-packaged apples sometimes but they won't eat anything perishable. Apparently that food sits beneath the heater for a loooooong time.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

10 minutes max when I worked there and they were serious about that. We had a manager panic during a rush and order up way too many burgers. He had some 'splaining to do.

Frank, I'll trust you on the beef fat. I just dumped that shit in the fryer. I don't recall Ms. Meatless Big Mac ordering any fries.

We had a Pizza Hut next door. We'd work out trades 2-3 times a week. We got one sandwich, one fries a shift. We could drink all we wanted out of our own containers. Cups were expensive. The soda was not.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm the same way. I've never seen those shows, but not because I'm smarter than a lot of people; I know my limitations. And I do put my left footwear on first every single time, along with putting in and removing my left contact first. I'm left-handed, so that's probably why.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you BYH, the president of the SportsJournalists.com Welcoming Committee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.