1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are people stupid?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Dec 5, 2008.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Walking through the Philly airport tonight - connecting to Detroit - when, near the end of the C concourse, I see coming towards me the following:

Male, maybe 50's, balding, wearing the following:
    T-shirt only to his midriff that said Santa's Bitch
    Black leather boots
    Speedos that, when he turned to see the departures monitor, you could see butt crack.

He had a shit-eating grin walking down towards the gates, knowing the attention whore was getting it.
    I flagged down a Philly city cop, he said that 3 other people had complained, but he can't do anything about it. I said, you can see butt crack, that's public nudity. I asked the cop of he was afraid of a free speech lawsuit. I then asked the cop if he had no problem with the fact many children in the airport would end up seeing this. I said, can't you even go pull him aside and piss him off at all? Cop says nope, can't.
    Ok, first of all, what is the thought process that makes this asshole think it's acceptable to go out in public like this?
    Second, why are people so afraid of getting sued that no one wanted to tell this freak to immediately leave airport property?

I can't believe what my kids have to look forward to someday.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Now here's a thread that could excess the one on Charlie Brown for both hits and attempts at explanations.

Fire away, gang ...

3. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

So this is what happens to all of my students who think they will get a $30/hour job after they drop out of school.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He was wearing Speedos!?! As travel wear!?!

Couldn't the cop have gotten him for the tee shirt on a trumped up obscenity charge?

5. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

On what grounds should he be told to immediately leave airport property? Sadly, stupid isn't illegal.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Don't fucking hate just because I looked good, bitch.

7. Cubman71

Cubman71 Guest

I'm guessing speedy dude lost a bet

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

You saw Moddy?

(Oh c'mon, 50s, balding, butt crack...who the hell else could it be?)

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Keep Talking, You'll Have Plenty Of Time To Find Yourself, Dickhead:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Get over yourself, Mark. So you saw some crack. BFD.

I'm guessing if it were a hot 20-something woman you wouldn't have said boo.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's really fucking outstanding.

In related news, I guess I'll see you on Facebook for the next...four weeks?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Pray For Zeke:
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted