1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whose life do you want?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mike311gd, Sep 8, 2008.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Not to mention the fact that she looks like a dead ringer for Sheryl Crow.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The life I have, with a few tweaks, is just fine with me.

3. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

The bass player in U2, Adam Clayton. Rich, plays in a wildly successful band and he never speaks.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Every day is Christmas for me, Dickens. Sucker punching the boys in blue, tan and green is the gift that keeps on giving.

5. forever_town

For some reason, I always do a double-take whenever a straight guy compliments another guy's looks. I know the times they are a changin' but still.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Elaine: You know, just because you think a man is good looking, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a homosexual.
    George: It doesn't help.

7. forever_town

Figures I'd get a Seinfeld reference tossed my way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

What else would you expect?

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

In that vein, I'd love to experience Larry David's life. He receives the Seinfeld residual money and Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of the funniest television programs of any era.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And he's crazy, too.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Well, considering he was the blueprint for the George Costanza character...

12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I want the life of any third string QB in the NFL. You have a nice salary, you get to be around the game that I love, you have access to the best workout facilities you can think of and you still get to tell people that you are a football player. Chances are you were a very good college player and have bounced around a little in the league, but you have the ability and the income to make your offseason home wherever you would like. Possibly the best part is that you don't have to worry about getting hurt because you might not ever get in a game.

Draft saved Draft deleted