1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's your favorite son/daughter of a famous musician ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Claws for Concern, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I'm planning to see Joe Bonamassa, a scorching rock/blues guitarist, in concert this weekend, but I noticed that his opening act is Crosby Loggins, the son of Kenny. I'm not sure what to expect.

Made me wonder who is your favorite offspring musician of a famous musician.

Jason Bonham, right now, is at the top of my list because he's played on various records (including Bonamassa's most recent one) and he's going to be playing for the Led Zep show in London that hopefully will turn into a tour in the U.S.

Just for the sake of saying who I think is the worst: Sting's son who is in Fiction Plane. What a waste that band was as the opener for the Police show I saw in Los Angeles. Thank god the Foo Fighters also got to play that gig at Dodger Stadium.

2. [​IMG]

End of thread.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Norah Jones

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Liv Tyler... ;D

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Zak Starkey is a hell of a drummer.

Liam Finn is a pretty talented guy too.

I'll throw Dweezil Zappa out there too.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Paging Tom Petty. ...

7. Mizzougrad96

A more interesting thread would be "worst child of a famous musician"

8. Mizzougrad96

I'll put Amy Osbourne on this list... She's the Osbourne child who wanted nothing to do with that reality show and does everything she can to stay out of the spotlight that her two douchey siblings can't stay away from...

9. sportschick

Louis Osbourne (Ozzy's son from his first marriage) has done some really cool music. Not really rockish, but cool.

And Amy models. Not sure she's entirely trying to stay out of the spotlight. She just seeks a different one.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Ziggy Marley

11. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, but putting distance between her and Jack and Kelly was definitely a good move...

12. sportschick

Oh, totally. Those two are a complete train wreck, complete with substance-abusing engineers.

Draft saved Draft deleted