1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's staffing the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by wicked, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Didn't the Herald sent DLB to Australia to do a Ricky Williams piece?

2. 1HPGrad

1HPGrad Member

Maybe. I don't remember the story. I might have been gone by then. Then again, Tard saved all that gas money by riding to games with Ricky, so ...

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Zing!

4. doodah

doodah Guest

I have to admit, I don't really understand the point of papers in Charlotte, St. Louis, etc. covering the Super Bowl. Why would their readers care about those teams? And if they did why would they go on Charlotteobserver.com or wherever when they can go to the New York Times to read about it since that's the paper that covers the Giants?

I feel it should have been just papers from Indy, New York and New England covering the game. Maybe the Washington Post since they no longer have a coverage area. But otherwise it's a waste of resources. And think about this, too. The people covering the game probably had barely any room to stretch out with all the media surrounding them. I wonder how they even fit all of them into the press box.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

You're an idiot.

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Did Larry Fitzgerald's dad cover the game?

Draft saved Draft deleted