1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's got the worst drivers?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JackReacher, May 21, 2009.

1. dargan

dargan Active Member

I hear anything south of Ocala is generally considered Yankeedom by most inhabitants. I also hear the ATL ain't what it once was, just like Dallas.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Knowing the laws and knowing how to drive are two very different things.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Idaho and Wisconsin at the top? Let the jokes flow!

4. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Probably has something to do with the number of folks who drive tractors instead of cars.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I think New York gets a bad rap here. It's like refs-all the bad drivers are at least consistent, in that they all share the same ultra-aggressive habits. So you can anticipate what's going to happen.
    No way we're not number one/50 depending on your point of view. Massachusetts is the only place where I've ever been cut off by someone making a two-lane change-and it was a SCHOOL BUS! In a snowstorm.

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Sure you can. Just check the left lane--that's where all the morons going 55 or less are.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Albuquerque's the worst of all the places I've lived, and I've lived in Boston. Only been in two two-car accidents in my life and both of them occurred in ABQ. Also had my truck hit while it was parked while living in the glorious Duke City.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I guess I had a good driver's ed instructor in high school.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

In Oklahoma yesterday, a driver and his pickup flew off the road and hit and killed a guy on a riding lawn mower.

You're not even safe from Oklahoma drivers when you're mowing your lawn.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

WWDSD?

(What Would Donte Stallworth Do?)

11. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

That's odd because when I was in Albuquerque and driving around New Mexico it seemed so calm and peaceful and easy to drive in compared with the insanity here in Michigan.

12. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Illinois is not the worst? Proof this survey is full of fail.

Draft saved Draft deleted