1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's creepier: Joe Simpson or Billy Ray Cyrus?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 18, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

ye.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

My bet's on the downward arrow, maybe a smiley face. I'm sure Dad offers artistic advice.

:eek: :eek:

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Pardon me for not giving a shit, but I see Miley Cyrus on magazine covers in the store, on ads here at SJ, etc.

I have no fucking clue where her fame even comes from. I presume she's one of those cardboard cutout Nick teen shows, but I could be so off base to the point where she's a figure skater or astronaut.

I don't know if that makes me out of it or blissfully selective about my pop culture.

WHO EXPLOITED MILEY CYRUS? Who gives a fuck?

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I had no idea who she was until about two weeks ago. Not that it helps you grasp much, sir.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Amen, brother

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Is there a link to those photos?

[/DeepBackgroundandAlmost_Famous]

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Just a wild guess ... thebiglead.com ... I'm sure there's a War and Peace-like treatise on the pix, along with advice for you on the housing marketing, as well as an attempt to solicit advice as far as the betting line for the Aug. 29 Troy-Southwesterneasternnortherncentral Michigan game.

8. Faithless

Faithless Member

Cyrus is hosting "Nashville Star," which is moving to NBC after five seasons on USA Network. There's no "Nashville Idol" TV show.

As for who's creepier, I give the nod to Joe Simpson.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

I'm shocked, shocked and pissed that the delightful Ms. Simpson hasn't done a tasteful Playboy spread yet.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Patience, young Spank-a-wan. :eek: :eek:

With Papa Joe calling the shots, it's bound to be Penthouse (or more likely, Hustler) anyway.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Can you milk me, BYH?

12. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

FWIW My friends who worked with BRC on the dr show he filmed in Toronto said he was the nicest, most decent guy on the set.

YD&OHS, etc

Draft saved Draft deleted