1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whoops, Cops Picked The Wrong Black Guy To Harass

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Write-brained, Oct 1, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

Out, where is the argument at on this? From what I'm reading, people are asking good, sound questions. There's nothing to argue about.

2. Thanks, Grandma.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Why ask why?

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Try Bud Dry?

5. boots

boots New Member

Maybe, just maybe, one would think that people would just like to have a decent dialogue without the romper room like mentality and comments. I could be wrong but I'm sure it could be a welcomed change. Let me stop here before someone says that "I'm preaching," or a "blight" or something else that will cause one of the many moderators to put this thread on lockdown.

6. I don't know, I'm not following. I was trying to Anchorman-jack the thread but it was a lame attempt - I've only seen the movie once and have no idea what I'm talking about. ;D

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Jeez, guys. Will you quit picking on boots?

He is merely trying to postulate for the 18th time on this thread that no one is arguing and that he is correct.

Can't we just work with that?

8. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I couldn't disagree more. I've had my coffee, read a couple of threads and gotten my Van Bootski fix--thanks, 21, for reminding me of the comedic value of the Boastly Trio--and now I'm ready to work with a smile on my face. OK, a wry smile...

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I'd like to introduce you to the sarcasm font. With the exception of Pastor, who puts everything in blue, those of us who are being sarcastic use a blue font to indicate sarcasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted