1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! I Finally Reached 1,000 Posts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Just_An_SID, Jan 24, 2007.

1. KP

KP Active Member

Anyone who says they aren't a stalker, is a stalker.

This thread is useless without links!

Congrats SID!

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Brian Shay, Emporia State, 1998 Harlon Hill winner with 6,958 rushing yards 9,301 all-purpose yards.

Oh, and former Packers running back Travis Jervey.

3. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

This thread has finally reached the second page but I think it could pick up some speed. (I am 56 pages behind the infamous Boots thread)

Maybe I need to share the experience I recently had with my neighbor, who everybody calls "Back Door Betty" She wants to go out with me but, I'm not sure she is worth it. (where is that damn sarcasm font when you need it!!!).

4. FYI: It was Joe Namath, not Theisman. But an enjoyable post, nonetheless. I felt like I was reading an Oscar acceptance speech.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Congrats, Just_An_SID. The next few thousand posts are all downhill.

And stop showing me up with informative thoughts on your posts ... none of this substance-over-style crap allowed. ;)

6. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

For the record, I don;t think Suzy wants to kiss anybody named Joe.

Or at least that's what I'm told.

I know. . . TBHBSDFL

7. According to whom? Ted Kaczynski? :p :D

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Puddy. After all, it's named after his favorite sandwich.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fuck! We forgot to staff Just_An_SID's 1000th post. We had our only staff writer at Ellis Redding's game. That freshman is prolifiic!!

How were we to know Just_An_SID would finally get to 1,000? This is why stories on 1,000 posts are overdone. The guy's been around forever, he SHOULD have 1,000 posts. And fuck, he's just an SID!!! HE should have let US know he was close!!

But every fuckin kid who reaches 1,000 posts gets a fucking story. Now his fucking mom is going to call the publisher and threaten to cancel her subscription, even after we send a photographer to school tomorrow to take a picture of Just_An_SID posing with his 1,000th post.

Fuck me. I did not need this this week.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Are all milestone threads open for post-padding?

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

No. Only your 124th.

12. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Oh, and your 125th.

Draft saved Draft deleted