1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHOA! .... Bill Conlin resigns amid child molestation investigation

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick - you are all over the place. How did I chase away Chris Jones? Why are you picking a fight on this thread and this board? Do you really want to get the Bill Conlin thread locked? Is that what will make you happy?

Just move on. What's wrong with you?

P.S. - I use my blog as a place for things that I find interesting and the fact that I've had over 1.2 million page views indicates that other find it interesting as well

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Dick's on fire today.

4. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

That's disturbing.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Wait . . . Evil Bastard was part of that?

It's so difficult to keep track of all the people who are supposedly responsible for running off The Board Gods.

newspapers

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It's one thing to worship people, and I'm not advocating that whatsoever. You know that.

But the other extreme is just as bad, and that's to be an insanely jealous piece of garbage troll web logger who chases people off of here for sport, then passive-aggressively denies his intentions like clockwork. He's a scourge on this board. A blight. And he has been from the second he signed up for an account.

If he was the tough guy on the public board that he is over PM, he'd call me a "fag" right out in the open, like he does in private. But I haven't seen it yet. Just a bunch of posts about how persecuted he is and how he doesn't understand how someone could dislike him. Poor Chris. Oh, and a post about how I was lying about his physical PM threats, until he mysteriously backed off that one as soon as he got called on it.

Letting that piece of excrement continue to have the run of this place has done more damage to these forums in their history than anything else rolled into one. I firmly believe that. But, hey, 1.2 million hits. Who can argue?

Out.

7. Wait - you just want me to call you a fag? OK - you're a fag.

Happy?

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

No worries, there's an ointment for that

9. Dooley as an aside Penn Gillette has a very disturbing story in his book God? No! about searing his penis on the filament of a hair dryer.

To everyone else - sorry about the turn this thread has taken. Really did just want to ask about why there's been nothing about Bill Conlin anywhere.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Which in itself was ... well, never mind.

If you didn't have this misconception that you're the smart kid in the room forever getting one over on us, I'd merely laugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.