1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would you like to see take a lie detector test?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JackReacher, Jun 18, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Sports world: Art Modell (shady fucker)

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

The girl with the 56 stars tattooed on her face.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'd ask him about his complacency re: steroids. I'd ask about his Brewers ties that he was supposed to have cut years before he actually did. Generally just his overall shadiness. I'd even ask him if he had any good deals on a used car for me. Chances are he'd say yes when he really meant no.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

gary bettman

5. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

O.J. Simpson, of course.

And Kobe Bryant, too.

I've sometimes wondered about Serena Williams regarding the possibility of performance-enhancing drugs, as well.

6. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

George Bush, hands down. All I'd need are three questions: 1.) Did you know about 9/11 and, if so, did you let it happen anyway? 2.) Was Iraq ever a real threat or did you go in to get revenge? 3.) Who killed JFK?

Sports-wise, I think I'd want to strap Mike Tyson down and ask him why he does the things he does. Also, I'd love to know what Holyfield's ear tasted like.

8. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Also heard the Dan Patrick bit today.
    In no particular order:

1.) John McCain: Did fights with your wife during the campaign cause some of your most trusted people to jump ship? (Second question) Did you know who Sarah Palin was before someone from the RNC told you she was going to be your VP?
    2.) Jose Canseco: Did you decide to be a full-blown douche before you reached 200 career home runs?
    3.) The Pontiac/GM salesman who dealt me my Grand Am in 2004: Did you know Pontiac was going belly up within five years? (Second question) Is that why you sold me my car for so cheap?

9. Sp0rtScribe

Sp0rtScribe Member

Definitely David Stern. As a NBA fanatic, there are a lot of questions I want answered.

10. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

1) George W. Bush

2) Barry Bonds

3) Alex Rodriguez

4) Any Olympic track athlete

5) Brett Favre

6) IJAG's ex-boyfriends

Aw, the list is endless.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Everyone on SportsJournalists.com