1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would you like to see get roasted?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Sep 14, 2011.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Shaq

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Someone said Roseanne; That would actually be very funny.

Oh.....Comedy Central had the Hoff roast on......the Gilbert Gottfried joke about Lisa Lampanelli being an important part of African-American History had me in tears.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Norm MacDonald would be another interesting one...

4. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

I understand that he's not a big-time celebrity .... check that, not a celebrity, but Corey Feldman would provide fantastic fodder.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I read this, and actually couldn't remember if it was him or Corey Haim that was dead.

Carry on, wayward son.

6. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

He should roast himself

7. baddecision

baddecision Active Member

Someone who was there told me that Tyson gets blasted as hard as Sheen at the Sheen roast. Maybe he's the next target. If only a couple of Tyson jokes make it to the final broadcast, you can bet CC is considering Tyson for 2012.
    One of the lines: MacFarlane introduces Tyson as someone who has defeated every opponent he has ever faced, except the letter S.
    Amy Schumer said Tyson had a tramp stamp on his face and guys don't know whether to admire it or finish on it.

8. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Axl Rose
    Nancy Grace

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Olbermann would be a good one.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm pretty amazed at the lack of big names on this roast.

I mean, I'm all for the new, young comedians getting a shot. Hell, look at what Jeselnik did at the last roast, and while most haven't heard of Amy Schumer, she's pretty damn funny.

But, look at the others... Lovitz has been washed-up for two decades. I know the actress from Private Practice was hilarious on Drew Carey's show and worked for Letterman for years, but she's not known as a stand-up.

Steve-O?
    Tyson?

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Pitt, Clooney and Damon would probably be the Holy Trinity of people to be roasted, but that will never happen.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Any decent roast should have Corrolla and Ansari in the mix.

Draft saved Draft deleted