1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would be on your enemies list?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Cubman71

Cubman71 Guest

the high school tennis coach who called last night 15 minutes before deadline to ask for our fax number so he could send the results that way instead of telling me them over the phone because he "didn't want to call all those names out."

In the time it took for the fax to get there, we would have been done.

Plus, one of the results was from Saturday.

So I didn't feel like putting the Saturday results in the paper

2. fleishman

fleishman Active Member

Any of the newspaper publishers whose incompetence created layoffs. Most of Wall Street, especially those who were involved in selling bad mortages to investors. The mortage brokers who sold these to people, who obviously couldn't afford them. Most of the federal government from both parties, who did little to stop this.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

That little red-headed girl that won't give Charlie Brown the time of day.

He loves you so much. And you are so cold.

Bitch.

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

That sonuvabitch, Charlie Brown, that never learned the Little Red Headed girl's name... EVER

5. jlosasso

jlosasso New Member

The person behind letting Brian Dawkins sign with the Broncos.
    The Broncos for signing Dawkins.

Jon and Kate Plus 8 haters that don't have their own kids and/or are not married.

John Locke (the Lost John Locke)

T.O

Joe Buck

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You can't have an opinion about married people and/or people with children unless you have children or are married.
    Just like you can't have an opinion about your local pro baseball team unless you have played pro baseball.
    And you can't have an opinion about your congressman unless you have been a professional politician.
    Etc.

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

That makes no F-N sense.

You can evaluate people based on your perceived experiences with them. Just because I'm not a father doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on Jon. If Jon punches one of his kids in the face and kicks another across the room, I don't have to have a kid to know that's bad parenting.

As for the baseball team concept, I can critique my favorite team all I want. Opinions can not ever be wrong. They may be stupid, they may be uninformed but they can't be wrong.

8. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

More like Buck's Point.....

Everyone else's head

My head.
    (I'm sleepy. Forgive me. )

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Kate's a bitch.

10. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Word

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's really weird.

I hate them, am married and am expecting my first child in August.

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

It's pretty amazing -- everybody who's ever said anything bad about me or done something bad to me has "gotten theirs" eventually and/or been proven wrong.

The only two people left on my list are two former bosses.

When will they get theirs?

Well, put it this way. When Tribune filed for bankruptcy, Karma announced she might be dropping by the neighborhood.

Draft saved Draft deleted