1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would be on your enemies list?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Didn't think I had to. Isn't it the norm that the girls who SHOULDN'T be wearing miniskirts are the ones who want to flaunt every inch of teenage cellulite?

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

hey petrie, i love tim wakefield by the way.

3. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Oh yeah...between that and the Wazzu bit, I should add you to the list :D

Add Boise State fans to the list, too. All they used to have was their blue turf...then they win a BCS bowl and the bandwagon can't fill up fast enough :mad: [/longtimevandalfanboilooser]

...there are *some* exceptions...right?

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

petrie, let it always be known i'm the biggest boise state football hater ever. ever.

5. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Well, at least you've got that going in your favor... :)

6. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Petrie — very few. a few of the girls on the basketball team would wear them on game days. But for the most part......ugh. And how do I know this? My best friend in high school, who was not the thinnest thing on the planet, owns more miniskirts than I do.

Actually, I don't OWN miniskirts. No one needs to see that much of my legs. Ever.

Gola — I'm an OU football hater. I wish someone would strangle Bob Stoops with that stupid visor of his. So I was definitely rooting for BSU when they pulled out the Statue of Liberty play.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

My fifth grade teacher (she made Vince Lombardi seem compassionate)

The girl who picked on me when I was in kindergarten and who couldn't understand why, when we were older (HS age), that I told her to go 'F' herself.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, for the usual reasons

The kid in 10th grade who kept punching me in homeroom, and only eventually stopped when I brought a kitchen knife into school that one day. I've still wondered how life would have been different for me had the kid decided to fight, instead of walk away.

Michael Jordan, Reggie Miller

Hitler, Mussolini.

The guidance counselor who said that with my grades, I'd be lucky to get into community college. Never mind that I was in Regents level classes with the smartest class the school hadn't seen in years. Four years later, I graduated from a four-year school with a BA.

The travel team soccer coach who wouldn't play me because he only scheduled practices and games on Saturday mornings when I had Hebrew school, then got mad when my parents suggested playing on Sunday.

The Little League coach I had when I was 8 years old. I was struggling to play, and the guy kept yelling at me. When my parents asked why he just didn't work with me, the coach said he had to devote his time to the kids who were going to be on the All-Star team.

Vince McMahon, for killing the old version of ECW and leaving the current crappy show on TV with the same name

The girl in ninth grade who I thought liked me, then blew me off and said, "What, did you actually think I liked you?"

Damn, this is theraputic.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

That's a great idea, Ross. There's a certain someone who said I wasn't going to make it through the Army's flight training program. She just might get a picture of my wings with my autograph.

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

When I get my Masters degree she will get another memento.

10. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

That's awesome.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Cheney and Rumsfeld
    My 10th grade chemistry teacher
    My second semester sophomore in college sociology teacher (I did some of the best C work I've ever done in that class, good enough that it would have been an A or a B in most others)
    The swimming parent who kept me on the phone for 40 minutes a few years ago
    The wrestling coach who gave me a hard time about how his team was covered after I drove an hour to cover one of his meets which I had no real obligation to cover
    Anybody who buys that "Obama is not a natural born citizen" bullshit.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Interwebs. It's Interwebs.

Draft saved Draft deleted