1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would be on your enemies list?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Mar 7, 2009.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Solid.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Myself.

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

That's deep.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

The vice principal of my high school who used to berate me for wearing a hat (yes, even when it was five degrees out on my way to class with an armload of books), but didn't bother going after any of the girls who had parents on the school board for wearing skirts that were about 6 inches too short.

5. Petrie

Petrie Guest

My parents...for not sending me to Wenders' school :D

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

you. byh.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

The 'athletic director' at the local Christian school.

A guy who used to be my best friend.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Yep, she still teaches at the same school also. She got a photocopy of my high school diploma and college degree delivered to her at the school courtesy of me.

9. Petrie

Petrie Guest

J.J. Redick
    Greg Paulus
    Aaron Boone
    Alex Rodriguez
    Vince Russo
    John Cena
    My ex-girlfriend
    Skip Bayless
    The WWL as a whole
    A European kicker at Woodland whose field goal made the difference in a 24-21 victory over La Center...and continued a 40-year losing skid for our school. I mean really...kicking? At the 2A level in Washington? Give me a fucking break.
    A kid named Jonny from Ridgefield who was the most flamboyant, pretentious athlete I had ever seen (think a small-school, good-looking version of J.J. Redick who could, you know, handle the ball and play defense)...and seemed to always beat us.
    Every girl who describes what they want, with the result basically being me...then goes somewhere else to find it.
    Two girls named Jennifer (one with two n's, one with one) who managed to ruin my summer...one also managed to ruin my winter.
    The person who recently sent a letter to the editor because (in a profile on two all-conference kids on a state playoff team who have been playing together since fourth grade) I hadn't 'properly done (my) job' and 'failed to realize that basketball is a TEAM sport'

10. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Did you really want to go to a school in bum-fuck nowhere Kansas that was two hours from civilization, three hours from anywhere you'd want to take a girl on a date and the girls in miniskirts were normally the girls you don't WANT to see in miniskirts?

11. Petrie

Petrie Guest

EDIT: Wenders...for not elaborating earlier :p

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Everybody on the Internets :D

Draft saved Draft deleted