1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Won't You Miss...?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BNWriter, Feb 9, 2007.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I'm sorry to admit this, but there is just something about Nicole Richie I find intriguing. I know she can be damn annoying on TV ... but I have a bad crush on her. The other two can just fall off the face of the Earth and I could care less.

Maybe my shrink was right I chase after women who need a savior. I knew that money and hours on the couch opening up was well spent.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I can't wish death upon an entire family, but wouldn't mind it if the Nutting put the Pirates for sale.

3. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

I'm throwing a three-kegger the day Barry Bonds dies.

EDIT: And Curtis Jackson (50 Cent).

4. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Perhaps my question should have been refined a little (a thank you to those of you who say you do not wish anybody ill-will...I don't either, but...) I just got to wondering about people who are still here, who, if they died, would not generate any type of sympathic response, even in the least bit.

One colleague here said something about making a list of people they would not want to see make a comeback. But really, once folks like that die, comeback is irrelevant....That is why I phrased the question the way I did.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I've only toasted one person's death, and that was Arafat.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Donald Rumsfeld.

7. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Just go away ... T.O., Rush, Kirstie Alley.

8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

"but..." what?

"but..." the next thing you know you're driving 900 miles to Orlando in diapers and a wig packing a steel mallet and a BB gun?

Draft saved Draft deleted