1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will have the worst record in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Aug 26, 2007.

?

Man, watching Herm and Hard Knocks is bamboo-under-the-fingernails painful....

1. Kansas City Chiefs

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. Oakland Raiders

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  3. Atlanta Falcons

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. Carolina Panthers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cleveland Browns

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  6. Washington Redskins

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Arizona Cardinals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Atlanta and Tampa.... That's three wins.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

This will be settled in Week 1.

[​IMG]

Lions were absolutely nuked off the field by the Colts tonight, 37-10 (scored with 40 seconds to play; the FG was a 51-yarder). If Peyton Manning (23-27, 233, 3 TDs in less than a half) had played the whole game, it would have been 77-3.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

NFC South
    New Awlins (5-1) -- sweeps Atlanta, sweeps Tampa. splits with Carolina
    Carolina (4-2) -- sweeps Atlanta, splits with Tampa, Carolina
    Tampa (2-4) -- splits with Atlanta (though a sweep is possible), splits with Carolina, swept by NO
    Atlanta (1-5) -- splits with Tampa, swept by Carolina, NO

Carolina has four wins in the division right there...more than the Falcons will get all year.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

1.) Fuck off old man!!!!

2.) Simon, I will be rooting too hard for the Chiefs to finish with the worst record to bet you. Sorry. That, and I think Damon Huard can lead them to just enough wins to keep them out of the top five in the draft.

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Chickenshit.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

See, to me, I'm leery of the Titans.

Obviously, Pacman Jones not being there really hurts an already suspect defense. But on offense, Drew Bennett and Travis Henry are both gone, so the running game might not be there and Vince Young doesn't have many reliable targets when he's accurate enough to get the ball where it needs to be.

I'm not sure if they're going to be the worst, but I can't help but feel the Titans will be abysmal this season.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Further destroying Pube's list, which has the Panthers yet not a perennial doormat like Millen's Mutts.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

But, but, Calvin Johnson will singlehandedly lead them to respectability. He shoots pass-catching lasers out of his eyes. The man learned how to catch balls in traffic by having Chuck Norris round-house kick him while he ran slants. Even thinking of defending Calvin Johnson is a pass interference penalty.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Plus there's this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. pallister

pallister Guest

The Titans actually do have a good coach, and while I'm not sold on Vince Young as the best thing since sliced bread, he'll make enough plays to make them competitive and keep them from the worst record.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Calvin Johnson doesn't play defense.

Then again, nobody else on the Lions' roster does, either. :D :D :D

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey not all of us can be as blind and ill-informed about the objects of our derision as you with Josh Beckett. :D :D :D

(17)

Draft saved Draft deleted