1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who to start? (Fantasy FB)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MertWindu, Sep 29, 2006.

1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Sorry folks, I have no idea where that thread about who to start in fantasy football went, so I'm starting a new one. If anyone wants to go ahead and call my d_b, I'd be happy to move this question to that thread. Aaaaanyway.

Who's a better QB this week, Kurt Warner proving he deserves his job but possibly with a broken hand, or Tom Brady trying to show everyone that he's like, so OVER last week, pshah????

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Brady. No question. Brady.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Brady. The Bengals' defense is opportunistic, but not that stout. So I expect this game to be a shootout.

Warner just doesn't have it anymore. He's got two great receivers and a star RB, and he still manages to fuck things up more often than not. It's too risky counting on him.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Brady. I still believe the Bengals' defense isn't what some make it out to be, especially with Thurman suspended for the season and Pollard (broken neck) out for the season, too. And the Steelers showed that you can rack up yards -- just too bad Roethlisberger failed to take advantage of some plays that were there.

(If you're playing me, forget what I said, I meant Warner ... really. ;) )

5. pallister

pallister Guest

Spup, you're gonna jinx Rex and the Bears with that sig.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I ain't scurred of no jinx.

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Jesus, I just noticed that. Seriously, spup, get Sexy Rexy OUT OF THERE!!!

Thanks folks, just needed a push in either direction. I'll go with Tommy Dreamer, and try to find a good movie to watch if it all goes south on Sunday.

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Pats will be throwing all day.

No-brainer.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Would you start Brett Favre @ Philly on MNF or Drew Bledsoe @ Tennessee?

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Favre at Philly. He's being forced into 300-yard and multi-touchdown games because the Pack are playing from behind, so he's been great this season. Same can't be said about Bledsoe.

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Would you start Kitna vs. STL or Grossman vs. SEA?

12. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

I wouldn't so much as have Kitna on my roster.

Draft saved Draft deleted