1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who needs a main course when there's all-you-can appetizers ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jul 7, 2014.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'll admit, if I have eaten their mozzarella sticks, I don't remember. But unless they have some sort of distasteful breading on them, I've got to question that. How do they taste so bad?

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Watching their TV ad, there sure are a lot of hands grabbing, and I think the ad even says share with your friends. So they apparently are not policing how you eat and share. To do so would probably get some rapid bad PR.

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I looove good cheese sticks, but even so I can only eat about 4 or 5 before I get tired of them. Can't imagine the writer could have made a worse choice of app. I would have gone with the boneless wings and eaten about 400 of them over 14 hours. And does her downloading the app to play Trivial Pursuit not constitute using the wi-fi? I was waiting for the part where she broke the guidelines and didn't get her week off. :)

4. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

The average newspaper sports desker scoffs at the amateurism of that Gawker writer.

5. Can we get anyone to give us a critical analysis of Coldplay albums?

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

She should have gone with the boneless wings. Four sauces -- buffalo, hot buffalo, garlic parm and bbq -- provides a wider array of flavors, plus they don't plummet in quality as fast as the cheesesticks when they get cold.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

These two need a mutual slurpfest to convince each other they're edgy.

8. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted