1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the Worst Canadian in History?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, May 3, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Isn't that redundant?

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

only if you are talking about the Leafs

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Not sure if these two were brought up in this discussion, but I completely forgot about them.

A Medicine Hat couple (male age 24 and female age 12) - yes they were "lovers" and "dating" - killed the 12-year-old's mother, father and younger brother.

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/2007/07/04/4311368-sun.html

4. David Frum.
    If you'd like, I have 3500-odd reasons why.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You start. I'll help.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

The girl is on the stand this week. Yesterday, she talked about how her younger brother begged for his life.

Sick little bitch.

7. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

The two people who are playing the waffle cone sundae in the Dairy Queen commercial. Bad acting and they look like they are having a lot of trouble in the romance department. I need to find Dr.Sue Johannson (sp?) to give them tips but not even that will help save the commercials.

So Waffle Cone Sundae couple, hands down you get my vote for worst Canadians.

8. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Has anyone mentioned Jason Priestly?

And Sue Johannson isn't a doctor. She tells people that on her show all the time. But she hands out medical advice, which is really smart.

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Wow, Sue Johannson is a name from the past! I used to love her Sunday night sex show. It was hilarious before the started screening the callers better.

10. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Doctor or not, she really needs to help that couple out big time. Bob, I disagree with you about Jason Preistly. He has furthered opportunities for Canadians in the acting and directing circuit. Also, he was a big part of 90210 (yup, I watch it on TVtropolis).

I miss Dr. Sue's show. I wish they would bring it back.

11. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

We get it on either Oxygen or WE on our cable. Sunday nights. It's hilarious. She makes me not want to think of sex.

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Her radio show, which I used to listen to 20-odd years ago on Q107 here in Toronto, was awesome, full of drunks calling up saying they had a massive crush on the granny next door. Eventually it got all serious with people calling in with serious questions. I stopped listening around then.

Draft saved Draft deleted