1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the worst big-name actor and actress working?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Jun 14, 2010.

1. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Alba was the first to come to mind. Wooden and terrible in everything she's ever done.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

He won Best Supporting Actor, actually.

3. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

This guy stinks up movies like it's his job.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

Paul Walker's pretty bad, too. I think he's more like a C- or D-List player these days, though.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

That was awesome. Almost as good as Donald Sutherland's work in and leading up to the Vancouver Olympics. :)

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm not surprised to see Nic Cage on this list. He makes a lot of great movies that nobody sees like Bad Lieutenant and Lord of War, but makes a lot of God awful movies that everybody sees. That's not going to change, because he clearly needs the money.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They didn't give her a lot to do, but that seems to be the excuse in every movie she's ever in. I can't think of any movie she's been in where she was good.

I just remember Alba in Sin City, where everybody around her is great and she's still awful.

8. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

She looked good being awful.

9. I have recently been subjected to the Twilight movies. I don't know if they count as A list but the lead male and female have to be not only the two worst working but among the worst ever.

10. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

Divine.

11. CR19

CR19 Member

That's easy: Eddie Murphy from "Norbit".

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

She's not A-list by any means anymore, but Denise Richards was to bad late 90s acting as the New York Yankees were to winning late 90s World Series.

Megan Fox probably wears that crown now.

Draft saved Draft deleted