1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the worst big-name actor and actress working?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Kristin Stewart, she's in that damn Twilight crap that is printing money, but she can't act he way out of a bag made of air. She's one of the worst actresses I have ever watched, and I have watched a lot of Ben Affleck.

2. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Mizzou, is Biel bad in that movie? Or was it a bad part? I saw (thought it was a lot of fun), but they didn't give her a lot to do.

3. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

I have to agree with Anniston. Her trying to play a femme fatale in "Derailed" didn't work at all. As far as acting goes, she seems pretty one-dimensional.

Of course, I actually like Cameron Diaz and Jessica Alba, so what do I know?

4. Cuba Gooding Jr. winning Best Actor is to the Oscar's what N.C. State defeating U of Houston is to the NCAA Finals: a fucking fluke.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't know. I though Gooding was good in Boyz in the Hood. But since then, he seems to have two speeds - wacky or sickeningly sincere.

6. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

Bad Lieutenant - Port of Call: New Orleans was awesome.

7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Resembles that remark.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

William Shatner is a god damn American hero.

9. except he's Canadian

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Biel was actually very good as the resentful teen in "Ulee's Gold," but that was a long long time ago.

Since she's grown up (and out :eek: :eek: ) she's basically taken roles as packaged T&A.

I suppose with T&A like that, she should use 'em while she's got 'em.

Same goes for Lohan -- she was actually quite good in the twin roles in "The Parent Trap," but everything she's done in the last 10 years has been vomitworthy. Drugs is real bad.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I actually liked Lohan in Prairie Home Companion, but she has been put in godawful vehicles since then.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That's probably her only shot to return to respectable acting (assuming she doesn't dope herself to death) -- take smaller supporting roles in ensemble casts with other well-known actors to carry a lot of the freight.

Draft saved Draft deleted