1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the world's greatest catch?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tyler durden 71351, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I concur.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

That photo isn;t safe for anything. Glad I wasn;t eating or drinking anything.

And yes, the Winona case was a sham. They couldn't get OJ, but they got her. Fuckers.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Maybe the world's greatest job of catching something, but greatest catch?

5. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

The McGriddles Girl.

6. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I love Nat.

I love the soon to be, if not already single, Carrie Underwood.

But what about the recently divorced Reese. My God, that southern accent adorable smile and sweet demenor. I've never been the biggest fans of blondes - prefer a dark haired pale beauty, a red head or a beautiful latino woman. But I would give anythign for one night on the town with Reese. She is amazing.

7. RedSmithClone

[quote author=tyler durden 71351
    [/quote]
    If Rachael Ray were single, she would be the runaway winner of this contest. She's very good looking, laid back, she can cook, great personality, you know Mom would love her, financially very well off...and I would bet big money she's a TIGER in the bedroom.
    [/quote]

Single or married as she is, she couldn't hold a candle to Reese!

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What, no love from the SportsJournalists.com ladies for Harrison Ford or Don Johnson?

9. RedSmithClone

You know it's funny you say that Doc.

I was at b-day party thrown for me a few years back and ruined my own wish. After I blew out the candles one very cute co-worker, also a friend and personal crush, says so what ya wish for. Knowing her well enough to know who her actor crush was - as did just about everyone else in the group - I blurted out "I wished I was Harrison Ford."

Place errupted in laughter and she turned more red than Rudolph's nose on a frigid Christmas morning.

To this day I'll tease her with one liners from any Ford movie just to get that cute little smirk.

10. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I'll give you Don Johnson...something about a man with a white suit and pink shirt cruising Miami makes me weak.

11. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

That describes a lot of 90-year-old guys down there, too.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Hugh Grant.

Draft saved Draft deleted