1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the world's greatest catch?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tyler durden 71351, Jun 21, 2006.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Chaz, why the hell are you kicking up year-old threads for no good reason?

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I was wondering what was going on. I kept looking at the dates thinking that June must have flown by awfully fast.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He's found a new toy and he's trying to play with it...

4. Big Game

Big Game Member

A lot of you have mentioned women that may be physically hotter, but when you say "world's greatest catch" I'm thinking someone who you are attracted to, but also grow old with and not wanna punch them in the throat every time they open their mouth (Hello, Ms. Coulter).

With that, I'm going with Jenna Fisher.

Here's a link to help my case (NSFW): http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/mrsnickerz/jenna.jpg
    And, anyone who has heard her talk knows she's as down to earth and easy going as they come. She seems the type that be fun to go out with, or stay in and watch movies with on a rainy day.

5. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Only if she agreed to refer to me as the "Pol Pot of cunnilingus" on her talk show circuit.

6. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

David Muir, ABC News (my heart goes a flutter :p)
    Carter Oosterhouse from Trading Spaces/Three Wishes (my heart really goes crazy :eek:)

IJAG, I am waiting for your response...I have a feeling I know who you would pick ;) ;D

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Since this is restarted. I totally agree. Gorgeous, seems cool and doesn;t take herself too seriously. But too bad, like Rachel Ray, she's taken.

Danica McKellar would be a good choice, Rachel McAdams would be good but I'll bet she;s really a bitch.

Sarah Chalke, but she's kind of dense.

Amy Sedaris I always liked, or Tina Fey.

But I'll always go with Winona Ryder in a woman contest. Well, second after the wife (in case she reads this) :)

8. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Sadly, Tina Fey is taken. Good call on Winona Ryder, I don't know why I didn't think of her earlier...she's got good taste in music, seems fairly bright, well-off, a little nuts and a straight up fox.

9. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

[​IMG]
    Sorry, hoops. You made it too easy.

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Oh yeah Fey is taken, but still a catch.

Winona has been a huge crush since I was 17. And don;t forget she can get you free stuff, provided she doesn;t get caught. When I found out she was a Replacements fan, I was in love.

And since TTIUWIP

[​IMG]

Or this one NSFW:
    http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2006/09/winona-ryder-nude-poster-08.jpg

11. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

You know, if Winona Ryder's jury had been made up entirely of college educated white dudes between the ages of 25 and 35, there is no way she would have been found guilty of shoplifting. No way. Hell, that was one of the dumbest cases ever...that store got a million bucks worth of free publicity.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Uhm, Montezuma, that photo really isn't SFW, ya' think?

Draft saved Draft deleted