1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the world's greatest catch?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tyler durden 71351, Jun 21, 2006.

1. DENNY

DENNY Guest

Rachael Ray likes to drink and smoke — a lot.

I'd think that would earn her some extra points on this board.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If that's true, I do like her more.
    She's probably a very cool person, but her on-air personality is too much for me.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

i'm with you, brother!! 8) 8) 8)

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Next time I'll read the whole thread (not).

5. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

But she pees standing up and wears a cup.

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

If Rachael Ray were single, she would be the runaway winner of this contest. She's very good looking, laid back, she can cook, great personality, you know Mom would love her, financially very well off...and I would bet big money she's a TIGER in the bedroom.

7. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

This guy doesn't agree: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/429151p-361843c.html

Rachael Ray's ears must have been burning Wednesday night.

Famous fryers Anthony Bourdain and Mario Batali, joined by foodie author Bill Buford, sliced and diced their fellow publicity-hungry potslinger during a talk at the New York Public Library.

Bourdain said he applauded the celebrity chef movement, "even at it's most satanic," adding, as an example, "Rachael Ray," and under his breath, "that b-." He didn't seem like he was kidding.

Batali and Bourdain, both sipping Heinekens onstage in lieu of water, also didn't mince words in their opinion of Chicago chef Charlie Trotter's successful effort to make it illegal to serve foie gras in the city's restaurants. "He's a gutless punk," said Bourdain. "He provided the political cover for the forces of darkness" to take away the fancy liver.

In another jab, Batali told the packed house that if he hadn't had a falling-out with his mentor, London chef Marco Pierre White, the two "would be married and he would have been my b-."

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

A little Rachel goes a long way. A little too cheerleaderish.

I thought it was funny that Bourdain lumped her in with the other "celebrity chefs".

Rachel Ray has a TV show and uses knives and frying pans. That's about the only thing she has in common with professional chefs.

9. yourbuddy

yourbuddy New Member

[​IMG]

A ruggedly handsome sabermetrician!  What more could one want?

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Jon Saraceno. [/mankyjimy]

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And Family Guy, too.

Seriously, she's all kinds of woman.

12. chazp

chazp Active Member

Your Jessica Biel link brings up story in Esqire about making a sex video, but that'll do.

Draft saved Draft deleted