1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the world's greatest catch?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tyler durden 71351, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Erin Andrews is hardly knowledgeable on sports, muchless geography.
    She thinks WVU is in western Virginia.
    I'll take Suzy Kobler any day.

How about Rachel Ray; smart, funny sexy, can earn a good living and she can cook!

To steal from Idaho ... when it comes to my wife I can't complain; nice looking, good mother (who breast fed (D cup!), earns a good living and she ain't bad in the sack!

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Rachel Ray is married.

I'm going with PickleJuice.

3. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I have almost a threadjack, but kind of in line.

If you found Ann Coulter attractive, but absolutely were repulsed by her politics, could you separate the two as some do in less stark circumstances, and, whatever, date her? Or is she just too far over the top...?

4. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

two words: grudge fuck

5. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I don't think she's terrible looking, but some of what she spews is so hateful politically, I just don't know if it could be done -- and enjoy it.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Good choice.

After about two hours, Ray's perkiness would make you want to hit her over the head with a non-stick frying pan.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Suzy Kolber is someone I could talk football with.

Erin Andrews is someone I could hang out with for hours without once thinking about sports.

Not single.

8. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Danica McKellar.

She's beautiful, rich AND smart.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

If power is the greatest aphrodisiac, as one of her predecessors noted, then Condi Rice has to be up there. Powerful, attractive and loves football.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Catherine Deneuve.

End of...well, you know what I mean, don't you Spinited? :)

11. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

She's waaay too far over the top. And she's not attractive....she's got the eyes of a crazy woman. I'm pretty convinced she doesn't believe much of what she's saying politically, she does it for money. But you know if you would do her wrong in any way (and I'm talking everything from leaving the toilet seat up to getting busted looking at other women), she would rip you a new asshole.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Ann Coulter's the kind of "girl" that will take a dump in your bathroom, leave it there unflushed and laugh about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted