1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the hottest actress on television?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Amazing how many girls on the list are from Canada.

Well, actually, it's not amazing. ;)

2. Frylock

Frylock Member

I'm partial to Kaley Cuoco, but I'll throw Anna Torv (Fringe) into the discussion as well.

3. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

If she still had a show, Angie Harmon would top my list. So in her absence, I've been totally crushing on "24"'s Wersching. Beautiful woman.

4. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

My Top 5:
    1. Yvonne Strahovski
    2. Minka Kelly
    3. Annie Wersching
    4. Connie Britton
    5. Ginnifer Goodwin

5. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

That's a good list, DD.

I love me some Yvonne, big time. There's so many shows no one knows about, an unofficial SJ Poll could be pages long. I'll throw a few other names out there tho: Erica Durance (Smallville), Blake Lively (Gossip Girl), Kristen Bell (Heroes, has she been officially written off the show?), Amber Stevens (Greek), Allison Mack (Smallville)...

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Never watched much Smallville, but I am well-aware of the understated beauty of Allison Mack.

7. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Haven't seen a lot of these shows, either. The more I see "24," the more I love Annie Wersching. She's moving up the list in a hurry.

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I'll join you in that minority.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

No mention of Jennifer Love Hewitt yet? Somewhere, Tom Petty weeps.

10. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

If you hurry up, Bikini girl from American Idol. Don't think the show's over as I write this. :)

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I must say, I'm glad Kelli Williams is back as a TV regular in "Lie To Me." She was one of my faves during her days in "The Practice."

12. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Lauren Graham held the title for years.

Now, I'll go with Jenna Fischer, Minka Kelly, Tyra from FNL, Nadine Vasquez (sp?) from My Name in Earl, Kaley Couco, Yvonne Strahovski, Blake Lively and Kristen Bell. I've got more, but these came to mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted