1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the biggest douche in sports?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Jan 5, 2007.

?

Who is the biggest douche in sports? (Active players and coaches...)

1. Nick Saban

22 vote(s)
    25.3%
  2. Barry Bonds

31 vote(s)
    35.6%
  3. Terrell Owens

26 vote(s)
    29.9%
  4. Bobby Knight

15 vote(s)
    17.2%
  5. Jim Calhoun

6 vote(s)
    6.9%
  6. Charlie Weis

13 vote(s)
    14.9%
  7. Isiah Thomas

11 vote(s)
    12.6%
  8. Other

10 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

At least you didn't say "even the dicks of the NFL hate him" ...

Disagree on this one. Ozzie's a loose cannon, and I didn't agree with what he did to Sean Tracey per se, but I view him as the guy who would get his buddy's back in a barroom brawl.

Position coaches? Do not let Jay Paterno anywhere NEAR that job.
    Tom Bradley would be the smart choice, maybe Galen Hall if they were looking for a transitional coach.

2. Wicked - Paterno knows the school has no interest hiring his son, so he's going to stick around so he doesn't have to live through his son's disappointment. Bradley should be running his own program and if it wasn't for his love for Penn State and hope to be the next coach there, he would have been hired by the Univ of Pittsburgh over Dave Wannestedt.

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

sprewell was great with the media though

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Dammit! I was going to post that I voted for him.

My vote in "other" went to John "Integrity" Villareal.

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I voted for Fatty McFatt, but I could definitely accept Saban or Calhoun as well. Total asshats, all.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It's not fair to put Terrel Owens on the list. Owens is a sick, sick person. There ought to be an entire chapter in DSM IV dedicated to his Narcissistic Personality Disorder, his pschotic disorder, his learning disorders, his Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Predominantly Inattentive Type. His paranoia, his sucidal tendancy, his self destructive tendancies.

He is emotionally and intellectually stunted.

Michael Irvin is douche bag, Owens is a really sick bastard.

7. heyabbott - Irvin should be applauded for showing us the true Tom Jackson.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I have it on pretty damn good authority that Tom Bradley contacted Pitt after Wlat got pushed out and went to Stanford. Pitt, in their infinite wisdom, never called him back.

9. WSKY

WSKY Member

I gotta go with Saban, that guy hops jobs way too often

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Totally agree. Owens has MAJOR, MAJOR issues. And I actually kind of enjoy the guy. Well put, h.a.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

You're absolutely right heyabbot. They same goes for Mike Tyson.

typewriterhill, I don't think Irvin showed the true Tom Jackson. I think he's actually doing the complete opposite. When you have Berman AND Irvin around you all the time, chances are that you're going to start acting like them. I think Jackson is a pretty smart guy.

12. ChuckT- maybe you're right, maybe Jackson is just a follower and not a leader.

Bitter - If that's true and this is the first I've heard of it, that would be typical PITT and Pittsburgh regional thinking. They hold their 'own' in higher regard than those who might be more qualified to do the job.

Draft saved Draft deleted